Friday, January 1, 2010

Wuu Huu

Today finally beh tahan d, go write at fb.
Everyday put SIEN face for me,
but put a (^_^) face to other or fb chatting.
Lastly go o0o me.

Say me Over thinking?
Please, if u not my Fren of mine. i NVR diu u.

Everyday 十问九不应 like talk to to wall
Make me sibeh dulan, 1 sentence need repeat few times
Tell me Emo la, Brain "Lag" infront of facebook la, thinking thing la...
Respect please? need i use FB chat with u only noe answer?
ur 1 month fren come in while u FB-ing u won't LAG, EMO or anything? Just me?

Do assignment we both same group.
Different opinion only then like 不爽 me,
Make me fell like all sure wrong then say "随便你啦,随便你啦"
You Sure say i did do that and bla bla bla.
Can you be more Responsible for your Assignment?
After Finish let u check and see u also LAZY!
Most Dulan today is the Lecturer come give mark for our Poster
and u like DoN CARE....
Keep Chatting with ur FB frens until Kah Jun SHOUT UR NAME only come?

Wuu Huu, Fine now say STRESS STRESS STRESS.
Say i give u stress? wuu like that i better move out of the room.
Anyone want change room with me?


Like Dota, i told u vry SIEN ply with newbie!!
And u like tell the world, tell LANCE them, let them felt like i damn LANCI!!?
Please, i tell u because i believe u nvr tell others, just like u tell me ur secret.
Do i CINCAI tell others ur SECRET?


Infront of POM fren say im Rich Guy la, FINE u like. Rich guy no need EARN MONEY?
Go tell my BLOG, my blog only for REAL FRIEND only ok? don simply give? P&C
Go tell others my laptop PASSWORD? Harlo? Fun izzit?
The blog also NVM dy, u also don care what i think dy.

When 爽 talk with me
When 不爽 nvr diu me
You tot im wat?

Example last time i bitten by at BEE, Pain like FUCK
Back room put medicine and i told u i kena bite by BEE
And u say "wuu, Sad lo"
Nvr ask and continue do ur things.
Even outsider also will ask how is it or anything....
At last i go by myself, Pain till mum also dunno, go check in....
What a GOOD roomate i have?
No wonder my mum say, if u sick or wat at outside, no one care you.

Oh ya, the poster Problem.
After we go out from mall asking where can print, and we cant find it.
Come back say me why ME no go ask that XXX mall people's boss can print?
You got told me bfr? U just told me MALL, and MALL not only got 1 Print CENTRE
And why others dunno? and u must DIU me? and LAST don care about the poster?

Second, Add Drop last minute.
Ah Liang say want Drop the Kenegaraan A group. coz use english at final.
You say you told me bfr, now only want change, and BLA BLA BLA
Keep say till im the one WRONG??? why u no go say to others and just only me?

Nvm at here i say Sorry first.
Im not a good roomate or frens either for you.
Maybe next sem u find one.
I just sick of it.
Kuantan and Penang GAP too LONG

Maybe just Maybe, after tis assignment i delete u from FB list coz we got ntg to talk about or care about.
i think u will like Less 1 friend no big deal for u also

No comments:

Post a Comment