Friday, January 29, 2010

mYlifeGua~

Aiyo~ today my 1st day to make blog(actually gt many account but outdated :P )
i also dunno y i wan do blog, just see many fren cr8 blog then i open lo~(dunno tis blog can last how long xD) cos i LAZY to update la... hehe~

i also havent think about wat should i write on this blog coz im a person who always out-of-idea~ fuRthermore~ my english suck :D later other ppl see tis blog = vomit blood....(if u wan to improve ur english, PLZ don continue to read my UGLY blog, tq) xD

Today(30th Jan), very sien lo... talk about yesterday bah, since ntg to sasy :D. ok, just a normal friday for me n everyone else(i think) but i need to wake up on 6.05am to prepare going to skol(friday = 12pm = home = happy). Then i nid to go behind my house to 'dabao' food for my classmate n teachers coz our canteen food really 'kanasai' (eye = $$$)
All food soo less n the most WORSE is they sell 'Daging Lembu'(f**k~i hate it, stupid canteen i hate u soo much!). So i decide 'dabao' for my fren n teacher. Gt Meehun, Mee, Kueyteow, Nasi Lemak n TIKUS(guess it) taste not really good bad but compare to the stupid canteen is way more tastier!!
Although i get no benefit 'dabao' for them n nid to take soo many things to skol(hand soo pain) =_=. Maybe i should collect 0.10sen for each pack, then i will be rich~ hahahahaha, dream only :P . Today i receive more order from teachers n frens -_-, hope some1 willing to help me to take all the things go up to my class(3Floor T_T)

ok la, 1st day blog should not write soo much, just hope i keep the update on -_- (continue ply my game) LaLalAla....

-mYlifeGua~

No comments:

Post a Comment