Saturday, January 30, 2010

A/K Day

Wee~ dunno today i sick or wat~ i finally study account, but until kunci kira^2 only =_= I found out that account quite hard but i still can understand a little(i hv no Acc basic T_T) so i now regret y i form 4 didnt take acc -_- at least easy score then science subject or at least i can score in acc(day dreaming...)However, if let me choose again i also will choose bck science class coz i can meet many friends n noe more things around us... Thx for my 5J class fren that give me a swt memory that i nvr forget...

Actually, i today gila study acc got reason 1~ friday that day a girl(CY's fren) come to ask us abt account. After we see the question we got stunned =_= we dunno do at all n make me vry 'fish' after that, luckily HL come to safe us n answer her question n we both quickly run away(paiseh dao...) After i go bck home, i noe cant continue like this 'fish' so i study acc bit by bit coz i dun wan 'fish' again!(at least form4,5 question i can answer)...

i love my acc teacher(not skol but tuition) always gt many grandma story tell us that wont make me fell asleep in class. thx to her, i gt a little bit confident when facing account :D n my fren that always help me, especially YM that sit beside me n answer all my question... thx alot ;) if not u guys i think i probably give up on my account le.

Form6 life r great so i hope many students will come n let us suffer together( wakakakakkakak)

-mYlifeGua~ (maybe i will fail acc, but i hope i enjoy studying 'them')

No comments:

Post a Comment