Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lost Best Friend

Great News, i just lost 1 best friend. Maybe i too easy take people as best friend? Idiot me :D
So happy to have a friend to come along to the same UNI & BOOM the problem occurs.
Many people say, people change.
And YES, im changing and Mr.J also change
Diff dpp diff fren and our relation become further & further.
For me is NVM.

His my Best Friend, OK?
Always worrying he got ticket back home town or return UUM
He nvr worry himself! except the last min ask me WHAT TIME a?
Whatever~
I hope can help him as much as i can! because i know his family problem & bla bla bla
Haha, maybe i tot myself is hero?

Just sometimes fucking hate his attitude!
Always LIKE A BOSS
Do liao only regrets (maybe he nvr regret, i dunno)

Always worry him about his financial PROBLEM
but, but, but... he nvr worry, always say UNDER MY BUDGET!
FINE then... When i say more, will say me "你有钱吗,你没有这个烦恼"
Maybe he forget those words, but for me is HURT
Bfr in uni, earn Rm50/day, tell me NO MONEY
Go pub at penang, buy iphone, come back KTN everyday SPEND SPEND SPEND and last tell me I NO MONEY!
Mature abit please, ur mum only earn 1k below and u still got a SIS
Yes, im rich! Im fucking rich compare to u!! Does't mean i spend like you.
Everyday say MUST ENJOY LIFE, Compare urself with YM please! DARE?

Yes, im angry!
First, early say don want buy ticket! Fine, buy myself. Finally brought one and ready go back UUM with BUS. Saw the bus coming, 1 phone call me, HELP ME BUY TICKET, THX. OK i go buy it. You know how fucking long to walk to the bus station from C-Mart? come back 1 word THX, DONE

Second, i fucking hate the Joey. All people around me also noe tat~! He go sell to her. AND SHE JUST SIT BESIDE ME!! OMG, for me!! Lucky YM agree sit with me! But still i forgive him because he also hard sell ticket, but please confirm first can? Don last minit change please! if want last min change please ask me go buy Singal SIT!!

Last, EON Festival! Asked him come along or not? YES I SURE CAN!! OK, i PAID. NEXT DAY, SORRY I CANT, i need go with my tradewind GANG! Great, KTN gang is not people? my money? I PAID RM320 ALONE! Thank GOD with blessed, last minit got 阿福 come only can cover 2 more places, left 1 more places. Who gonna replace? Bla, i pay myself for 2 places BECAUSE IM FUCKING RICH! :D

What Call friend?
Sometimes just want go your room tell the problem i face to.
When i arrived, u buzy chat with GIRL in FB.
Talk to you like talk to WALL, later HAR? PARDON? U SAY WAT JUST NOW?
Is it soo important chat with that girl? RESPECT PLEASE, im talking with u!
If for u, u like?

Back to the topic what call friend?
Always Spend SPEND SPEND money go YC, PUB, DRINK ALCOHOL = friend?
If tat YES, sorry lo, im not!! Then GL & HF

Everyday say litsime them FFK, u dulan tis dulan tat.
Yourself?

Do you worry about go bck to ktn?
YES, me and YM fucking worry cant go back! We worry sit behind! because 10hours!!
You? Need myself go ASK YOU only say OK? dunno come urself ask?

How about money? i help MC, CC, YM buy all fast fast give me cash, because i don have FUCKING MANY CASH ON HAND!!
Because u my BEST FRIEND i don dare ask u give 1st, i know ur problem! If u want NEXT SEM give i also nvm! If give others i oledi o0o him

i just want tell you
" I'm very tired to become your friend, I hate the feeling i've been used like an IDIOT, SORRY "
I already tried vry hard nt to angry, but still...

I really hope u can c tis! but nvm, u nvr noe i have a blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment