Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Mum

When i was a kid, i steal a box of candle from the shopping mall.
I been caught.
My mum cry for days
When i was a kid, i steal money from my dad and skip school to go Cyber Cafe.
I been caught.
My mum cry for days

When i was a kid, i get injured and bleed.
I been caught.
My mum help me

When i was a boy
I get bored with my mum.
I told my mum i been laugh by friends because my mum still took my hand go shopping mall.
From that moments,
my mum never touch my hand, 
even she does
she will quickly take off

When i grow up, i asked my mum why she will forgive me for those mistake i make
My mum answer
" Because Your Are My Son "

And now i will take my mum's hand and go shopping mall together.
In my heart, i just want to tell my mum
" You Are An Awesome Mum and I Love You "

A Story i read
When you are baby, you need your mum
When you are kid, you love your mum
When you are boy, you starting felt annoying
When you are teenager, you hate your mum
When you are adult, you hope your mum gone
When you are man, starting to miss your mum
When you get older, you dun wan lose your mum

-MyLifeGua (Don be jealous with my mum, You NEVER get one like mine, TQ)  

No comments:

Post a Comment