Friday, February 5, 2010

Sch00L

I don like my skol but i like my Class. Skol life is fun n i like it, although many homework nid to do, but a least i get to meet many new things happen in our class. i wan my life simple, everyday go skol, eat in class, 发呆 in class, chat with frens, solve some stupid question but i like it :)

Form 6 life r different from form 1-5 life, coz when i was in form 1-5, i think that all teacher = S**k Form 1-5 me always poteng or sleep at class =_= coz too bored with the teacher n dunno WTH she talk abt but after i in form 6 life i only noe that many teachers r nice(maybe our class r small?) or we r 稀有动物 in our skol =_="

Today i go youtube search abt 霎時感動, it really touching... i really 感动 until cry :'( coz i saw many things happen in other places. Maybe this thing will happen to me 1day.


This is a really nice video =') hope you all like it

-mYlifeGua~

No comments:

Post a Comment